2. Wait for the download to complete and open the zip-file by clicking on it.
3. If your smartphone has a built-in zip extractor the folder with the separate presets will be visible immediately. Open the folder and you'll see a number of different files (.DNG or Camera Raw Images): these are your presets. If your smartphone doesn't have a built-in zip extractor, you can download one in the App Store such as 'Zip Extractor' for iPhone or 'Zarchiver' for Android and open the zip-file with it.
4. Open the Lightroom app and create a new album. Give it a name (like Passport Presets).
5. Tap the 'add photo' button in the bottom right corner and choose 'From Files'.
6. Go to your 'Downloads' folder, select all the presets and open them. They are now in your new Lightroom album.
7. Click on a file to open it and then press the three dots in the upper right corner. Tap on 'Create Preset', give your preset a name and save it by clicking on the '✔️' to save it. Repeat for all files until every preset has been saved. Don't worry, you only need to do this once!
8. To use the preset, just open the picture you want to edit in Lightroom and in the bottom panel press 'Presets' and click on the preset you want to use.
2. Once downloaded, unzip the zip-file by double clicking it.
3. Open Lightroom Classic CC on your computer and go to 'Develop'. Click on the '+' sign next to Presets, followed by 'Import Presets'.
4. Go to the folder where you saved the zip-file initially and select all the presets and press 'Import'.
5. You will now find your new presets on the left side of your screen. Happy editing!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org